September 23, 2009

save on sales!

With Autumn here and Halloween JUST around the corner, it seems all the craft stores are putting their summer items on sale. And a sale=big time money saving! I'm not sure if you are like me, but I like to buy things 'off season' for the better price (especially clothes!). When I went to Michaels today I saw all the cute summer items on sale...and for the record I was surprisingly good to only buy what I went in there for!

Anyway, in honor of the great sales I thought I would post some of the summer cards I made and haven't posted yet. Tomorrow I will be joining the monthly card class and we will be making Halloween cards, so I guess it is time these last few summer cards get their debut on this 'ole blog! The good news is that with all the summer things on sale right now, you could make these cheaper and just save them for next year!

Just a thought...a polka-dot thought!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you checking out my blog. I welcome any comments and ideas! Remember, these ideas I share are just a thought...a polka-dot thought! Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails