August 22, 2009

Fall Invitation

Today I am meeting with a good friend, Stephanie, to go over designing her wedding invitations. She is getting married in November and I am honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. The dresses are so cute--chocolate, strapless tea-length with an autumn orange sash. I definitely feel I can be rewearing this in the future...especially for upcoming fall events. I know all brides (including myself) always say the dresses can be reworn, but I would say 9 out of 10 times they are never reworn. I can personally attest to this as I currently have 3 other bridesmaid dresses in my closet that have never been reworn.

In brainstorming ideas about Stephanie's wedding invitations, I am reminded of the wedding I created invitations for last year. It too, was a fall wedding for early November and she wanted a simple, clean invitation that included fall items such as a leaf. When I first started designing them, she was unsure of her wedding colors, so I stuck with a sage green coloring. You can see I created a few options below, and further down are the final ones she chose. Her final colors for the wedding came to be a royal blue. I think the invitations turned out great and the wedding was absolutely gorgeous and so Shannon! I can't wait to create Stephanie's invitations and see how they turn out!

Options:
Final:
Wedding:

1 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

You are so incredibly talented! I wish I had your design skills!! :)

Post a Comment

I appreciate you checking out my blog. I welcome any comments and ideas! Remember, these ideas I share are just a thought...a polka-dot thought! Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails