November 25, 2010

Diaper Creations

Now, I know I have posted a few times here on how to make diaper cakes. This is just a quick post to show you all out there the TERRIFIC other diaper creations available, as well as other ways to make diaper cakes!

I just recently had some showers and attended some showers and was astonished by the creativity with diapers! Completely takes diaper cakes to a whole new level of creativity! Below are just a few examples of branching outside and using diapers in other very creative ways---compared to these, my diaper creations were so plain! I know how to spice them up now!

Rolled Up Diaper Cake with trinkets

Diaper Wreath with trinkets

Layered Diaper Cake with trinkets

Diaper Tricycle

Diaper Sand Castle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you checking out my blog. I welcome any comments and ideas! Remember, these ideas I share are just a thought...a polka-dot thought! Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails